Best finger exercise for Parkinson’s people to improve the handgrip
Today’s topic is the finger exercise for Parkinson’s people to improve the handgrip. https://premierurgentcare.com/generic-cialis/
These are important exercises to help improve your writing. Parkinson’s patients should practice regularly, You can feel the improvement in your life. Parkinson’s People should practice the exercises during the on-period time. https://premierurgentcare.com/prednisone-online/
PD people do not need to run to practice this finger exercise. They can practice anywhere during the on-period time. https://fstepcounseling.com/cipro-online/
This exercise will help you hold/grip the pen better. It will also help you hold cutlery better while eating.
Best 10 Finger Exercise for Parkinson’s Patient to improve writing or hold anything
- Make an ”O” by touching your thumb to the tip of your index finger (tip to tip). Press tightly and hold for 5 counts.
- Then Open your hand wide and make an “O” with the next finger.
- Do 2 rounds of this on each hand.
It is the best finger exercise for Parkinson’s people to improve the handgrip
Now the thumb is the most important for helping one hold objects and so these 2 exercises are very important for strengthening the thumb muscles.
- Place your hands on your lap. https://www.healthcentralobgyn.com/buy-xenical/
- Gently move your thumbs away from your fingers as far as you can. (do both hands together) https://www.healthcentralobgyn.com/buy-nolvadex/
- Hold it for 5 counts and then bring it back slowly.
- Repeat 10 times. https://www.healthcentralobgyn.com/prednisone-online/
This finger exercise will improve thumb muscles for Parkinson’s people.
- Place your hands on your lap with the palm facing upwards.
- Now take your thumbs across your palm so that it touches the base of your little finger. ( do both hands together )
- Hold it for 5 counts and then take it back out.
- Repeat 10 times.
Another top finger exercise for Parkinson’s people to improve the handgrip.
- Make a fist and then turn your hand so that the thumb faces upwards.
- Now lift your thumb up as high as you can (i.e. thumbs-up sign) as shown in the figure and then bring your thumb down.
- Repeat 20 times on each hand.
- Place your hand on your lap.
- Starting with your thumb lift each finger one by one. Make sure the palm doesn’t lift up.
- Do 2 rounds.
- Then repeat on the other hand.
This is the best finger exercise for Parkinson’s people. So, practice this daily. It is very simple to do.
Some exercises that will help you with eating and drinking. This movement can help in stirring food as well as scooping food onto your spoon
Best Tips to Improve Voice Quality & Voice Exercises for Parkinson’s Disease
Top Facial Exercise for Parkinson’s Patient
- Make a fist and rotate it first in clockwise and then anticlockwise direction.
- Repeat 10 times in each direction and on each hand
- Do 2 sets
Follow this finger exercise which can help you with eating and drinking.
Improving your grip/hand closing is also very important. It will help you hold your glass and plate better.
- Open your hands and spread and straighten your fingers.
- Then close your hands and bend your fingers making a fist. ( do both hands together)
- Then release & repeat.
- Do this 20 times.
The next 2 exercises will help you lift a glass or bottle or object better.
- Hold an object (bottle) horizontally in your hand.
- Now move your wrist up & down.
- Repeat 10 times on each side.
- Do 2 sets.
- Hold an object (bottle) vertically in your hand.
- Then move your wrist up and down like you are hitting a nail.
- Repeat 10 times
- Do 2 sets
We also need to strengthen the muscles which help us take our food to the mouth.
- Sit with your arm hanging straight at your side. Hold a bottle.
- Now bend your elbow and take your hand towards your mouth.
- Then take it back down and straighten it.
- Repeat 10 times on each arm.
- Do 2 sets
The above exercise list will help the Parkinson’s patient in gripping, holding pieces of stuff by hand, etc. If Parkinson’s people are reading this article, then high expectation from you that you will practice daily, if possible.
If the patient’s caregiver has gone through the above finger exercise guidance, then high expectation from you that will encourage your patient to practice to get the best result in hand gripping.
You can watch our Youtube video, where you will get Best finger exercise for Parkinson’s people to improve the handgrip.
What our patient are sharing their experience
My mother was suffering from brain tumor.
We were not sure where we should take her for the treatment.
From somewhere we came to know about Dr. Paresh Doshi Sir who is a neurosurgeon in jaslok hospital in Mumbai.
We met him and he gave us something that we thought we will never get. “HOPE”
He assured us that he will treat my mother and that there’s nothing to worry.
Finally my mother underwent the surgery on 17/09/2019.The operation was successfully done.
Thanks to doshi sir and his team.
“HOPE” He assured us that he will treat my mother
My father who underwent DBS surgery in Columbia Asia hospital Bangalore was facing tremendous difficulty due to his post surgery programming issue.We visited several hospitals like Medanta Gurgaon,Artemis Gurgaon,Fortis Gurgaon apart from Columbia Asia Bangalore but no respite.Finally one fine day my neurologist uncle Dr Anirban Mahanta,DM Nuerology,Guwahati Medical college after proper thorough research on DBS in India suggested Dr Paresh Doshi Sir at Jaslok Hospital.We went for his consultation for the first time in January 2020 and on the very first day itself i was amazed to see the significant improvement in his movements.Dr Paresh Doshi Sir and his team have created such a wonderful setup for patients suffering from Parkinsons disease and for people struggling with post DBS programming issues like myself.Since my fathers first consultation with Sir i didnt had to bother even once about programming now after more than 18 months we came here for our yearly routine check up.Extremely satisfied with the treatment provided by Sir and his team.