10 Top Tips for Good Sleep
Good night sleep depends on regular exercise and proper diet. Poor sleep has immediate negative effects on your hormones, exercise performance, and brain function. Lack of sleep increases various disease. Here are 10 top tips for good sleep.
Top Tips for Good Sleep
1. Make a proper schedule of sleeping time and wake up time, even on the weekends. This helps to control your body’s clock and help you to fall asleep for the night.
2. You should practice a relaxing bedtime ritual. The bedroom should free from Tech., such as electronics gadgets( phone, tablets, and TVs. The backlit ‘blue light ” displays suppress melatonin production which hormone helps you sleep. The suppression of melatonin causes sleep disruption. To help keep the effects of blue light at bay, eye vitamins may wish to be taken as well as staying away from electronics right before bed.
You can download an app such as f.lux to block blue light on your laptop or computer.
3. If you are struggling to get proper sleep then avoid naps especially in the afternoon. Power napping will not make you sleep at night.
4. Practice exercise daily at any time of day. but not before bedtime.
5. Light, sound, and temperature is the combination of good sleep. Evaluate your room. Your bedroom should be noise free which can not disturb you during sleeping time and cool temperature also. Your bedroom should free from noise, external lights, improper temperature. You check various temperatures to find out the best comfort for you.
6. If you will consume a large meal before bed which can lead to poor sleep. Try to complete your dinner 1 hour before night sleep.
7. Relaxing music, hot baths, meditation all these relaxation techniques may fall you to sleep. You could even play some online mobile games like those on 999bet-th for Online Casino Thailand if this relaxes you more. These techniques can help to remove anxiety and depression.
Just before bed. Take a shower (the rise, then fall in body temperature promotes drowsiness), go through the book, watch T.V, or do relaxation exercises. Some people might even try something like indica edibles to help them sleep. This particular strain of marijuana is often used for this purpose because it promotes relaxation in the body although it is not for everybody.
You will not practice any stressful, stimulating activities or discussing emotional issues. Physically and psychologically stressful activities can help the body to secrete the stress hormone cortisol, which is associated with increasing alertness.
8. You will sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows. Your mattress is comfortable and supportive. Poor quality bedding can increase lower-back pain.
9. Avoid drinking alcohol before bed, because drinks at night can negatively affect your sleep and hormones.
10. Thinking about sleep too much or trying to force to fall in sleep, you can’t sleep surely. Learn how to relax both your body and mind Instead of thinking sleep. You will get good sleep with progressive relaxation techniques