Though there is no known cure for migraine but some home remedies can help get relief from migraine and reduce its frequency.
- As cold reduce inflammation contribute to headache, applying an ice pack to the back of your neck can give relief from a migraine.
- Ginger tea- few times a day can give some relief.
- Eat Nuts, it can work as both a pain reliever and a preventative method to stave off future onsets.
- Drink Grape juice. Grapes are excellent pain reliever.
- Gently massage your head with your first two fingers in a circular motion. It may help to reduce the pain frequency.
Some lifestyle alterations might help to reduce migraine frequency such as:
- Getting enough sleep
- Drinking plenty of water
- Regular physical Exercise
- Avoiding certain foods
- Reducing stress level
If the above lifestyle changes do not alleviate the frequency of migraine then, we need to focus on avoiding triggers to control symptoms and take proper treatment/ medicines.